Claim Offer – Get Your £30 FREE Cash Here! 18+. New players only. Wagering requirements apply. See website for full T&C’s.
Straight away when player’s login to Bingo Ballroom, the experienced bingo user will certainly see similarities with many other. However, for the new user this site may prove to be a good choice due to its amiable theme. It is a friendly yet bold looking site with a ballroom and disco theme. BallroomBingo.com aims to provide rhythm and excitement for its users so if you like a good dance then this soulful theme could be the answer you are looking for.
Our detailed review will tell you all you need to know about the site.
Bingo Ballroom’s welcome offers are split into two sections. The first is a 200% welcome bonus for depositing a minimum of £5 into your bingo account. For example, if a customer deposits £10 they will have a further £20 bonus added to their available bingo funds.
The second offer is for the instant games on the site and is a 100% welcome bonus. This offer is also based on a minimum deposit of £5 which would result in an additional £5 bonus being added to the player’s games account.
Both of these are straightforward and offer variety for the player who wishes to play both the bingo and slot games.
There don’t appear to be promotional codes available on Bingo Ballroom which is consistent with most Dragonfish sites. However, two welcome offers are available as well as the promotions listed below.
Jackpots and Promotions
- Late Night Show offers a £100 prize and is up to 50 players.
- Play Spin-Tastic on Thursday-Sunday for the chance to win spins.
- Weekender offers up to £700 in prizes Friday – Sunday.
- Grab a Grand on the 15h of each month with a £1000 jackpot.
- Zodiac Bingo offers a £1111 prize split between players.
- Loyalty Plan lets you build loyalty with the site and cash in on some exclusive prizes.
- The Big 10,000 offers prizes totalling £10,000 on the 10th of every month at 8pm sharp.
- Sure Win splits £2500 and every player is guaranteed a cash prize.
- The 2 Million Race offers a chance to win 2 million loyalty points which can be redeemed for further prizes.
Dragonfish rarely develop mobile apps for their bingo sites and this is consistent with Bingo Ballroom. To the site’s credit, it utilises mobile technology by allowing users to access the site on their mobile phones and devices. You can log into your account on your device and still have adequate access to most of the sites features. The optimisation does a decent job and the website resizes itself based on the size of the device that is used making sign in easy.
Bingo Games and Slots
Your normal 90 and 75 bingo games are available for playing on Bingo Ballroom. With these versions being the most popular, there is not a strict requirement for any other bingo modes but this could be revised in the future. A range of popular slot games are present on the site but there are no table, card or roulette options available which may have some customers leaving the site quicker than others.
- The website is bold and tries to stand out from the crowd.
- There’s an above average number of promotions with big payouts.
- No 5-line bingo on this site.
- Limited slots compared to other sites.
- The site is well made but lacks depth and content.
- Experienced Dragonfish customers may get bored easily.
- Visa, Mastercard and Maestro are all accepted methods of payment.
- E-Wallets are available with Entropay and Neteller decent options.
- PayPal and SafePayCard are also valid methods of payment for those customers that are more comfortable with a bit extra security.
- Withdrawal processing time can take around 7-10 working days to complete.
- Minimum deposit is £5 and minimum withdrawal is £20.
- Welcome Bonus4.0
- Bingo Games4.0
- Slots Games4.0
- Promotional Offers3.5